I’m Jennifer Sue, the creator of Jennifer Sue Photography. (JSP for short.) But you can just call me Jenn!
I'm passionate about lifestyle and in-home photography. They are my favorite ways to take pictures. This means I'm your girl if you're looking for a loving, passionate, family-oriented photographer specialized in capturing authentic moments in the comfort of your home or other favorite place.
I've been taking pictures since I was a kid, toting around my old school polaroid camera, asking everyone in my family to strike a pose. I've kept my favorites all this time and still look back on them with so much fondness.
I've loved this photography thing for a looooong time and truly appreciate the art of capturing moments as a way to look back and remember.
My passion for photography grew even more when my husband and I started having children. Two boys. I value family and creating traditions and celebrating birthdays and all that goes with growing a family. This perspective helps me when capturing candid moments for your family. I'm in this with you!
I also created JSP as a platform to advocate for foster care and adoption. I believe in caring for orphans and rallying around those who are also caring for them. By offering photography services, I can walk with families through their adoption process or foster care journey and celebrate the homecoming of their new family members while sharing their stories.
Head on over to my family gallery to view more of my work. So glad you're here!!
A little bit more about me...
- I'm in love with Jesus and strive to live my life in awe of God's grace.
- I hail from Louisiana but once I met my bearded love, I became a Texas girl. So you could say I’m a Tex-ianian. I love the beautiful people of the south.
- Our boys: Charlie & Noah - full of love and ridiculously mischievous.
- I'm a bit dramatic, love to smile with my whole face (literally, my entire face), will get lost in a good book for days and fiercely love my people.
- I have a love affair with cozy pjs, games are my jam (board games, computer games, console games... did I mention I'm a bit of a geek?), Star Wars is a minorly unhealthy obsession in our home, and I love hosting people in my home.
I would so enjoy keeping in touch with you. Click the banner below to learn more about my monthly newsletter and what you can get out of it!