I'm thrilled you've chosen to consider Jennifer Sue Photography as your family's birth photographer.
I especially love birth photography as it's an incredibly special milestone in the life of a family. There's nothing like it.
My husband and I have two sweet, blue-eyed boys, Charlie and Noah, who are two years apart and all boy, lemme tell ya. I delivered both of them naturally, one in a hospital setting with an OB and the other with Midwife, Cathy Rude, at the Katy Birth Center. My birth with Cathy and KBC was undoubtedly the most beautifully raw and kind birthing experience.
Because of my fondness for midwifery, I've partnered with KBC to offer their clients an exclusive rate for birth photography! You will be hard pressed to find this special rate from any other photographer birth in the Houston area.
Here's of what you can expect when you hire JSP:
· the very best customer service!
· my utmost care and respect before, during and after your birth
· on-call services a week before and after your due date
· labor, birth and post-birth (including herb bath) coverage
· in-person or online reveal of your images
· an exclusive offer on a Candid Family Session booked within a year of your baby’s birth
If you find yourself on the fence about hiring a birth photographer, here are some important things to consider:
1. Is this your first or possibly last birth? This is an especially sweet milestone for your family. Capturing it beautifully through the art of photography will not be an investment you will regret.
2. Was your previous birth in a hospital? Did it leave you feeling robbed of a well-intended birth plan due to unfriendly hospital policies? This is what I experienced with my first birth, and I was left feeling incredibly sad and disappointed. Switching to the midwifery model was exactly what I needed. This maybe you too. Documenting your current birth can be a special time of redemption for your family.
3. Do you hope to have a family member or friend photograph your birth? When my husband and I had our second son at KBC, I planned for a friend to photograph his birth. Unfortunately, they couldn’t make it! The sweet midwives jumped in and snapped three photos for us when they weren’t too busy. Three photos. It was better than none, but it wasn’t at all what I had hoped for for our second birth. Don’t make the mistake we made. Choose the right birth photographer for your family and have those precious, irreplaceable moments captured by a dedicated professional. This is what I'm there for, and it’s my only job during your birth.
4. Do you find yourself scouring images of live births on Pinterest or photography blogs? This is a good indication you would feel loved and valued through the art of birth photography.
5. Do you have loved ones living far away who wish they could be there during your baby’s birth? Birth photography is an amazing way to connect distant family and friends to the birth of your sweet babe.
6. Have you experienced loss through miscarriage or struggled with infertility? I encourage you to seek the Lord or counsel with family and close friends about whether birth photography is right for your family. Some greatly desire it to celebrate the birth of their long awaited baby; however, not all. Some want a very private event to celebrate this special birth.
I hope I've helped you to feel comfortable with the idea of birth photography and hiring JSP to photograph your baby's birth!
Below are exclusive package details just for KBC clients.
Birth Photography Packages:
1. Sweet and Simple: $600
· includes 20 digital images, online gallery to choose photos and print release
2. The Full Experience: $1000
· includes all images, online gallery, heirloom photo album and print release
Click the button below to contact me if you'd like to talk more or if you're ready to book your birth session. It would be my pleasure to hear from you!